Humidity Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Humidity Sensor Market is accounted for $972.03 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $2,053.52 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are increasing adoption of wireless sensors, developments in the automotive sector, and rising application of humidity sensors in various industries. However, the lack of proper technical specifications is hindering the growth of the market.
A humidity sensor is used to detect, measure and report air temperature as well as moisture. It is also known as a hygrometer. Sensors express relative humidity by measuring both temperature and moisture. Humidity sensors sense changes that affect the temperature or electrical current in the air.
By product, the relative humidity sensors segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the wide range of applications in various industries. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing adoption of monitoring systems in the major economies of the region.
Some of the key players in Humidity Sensor Market include Honeywell International Inc, General Electric (GE) Co, Robert Bosch GmbH, TE Connectivity Ltd, Continental AG, Hitachi Ltd, Omron Corporation, Sensirion AG, Infineon Technologies AG, and Sensata Technologies Holdings Plc.
Material Types Covered:
• Ceramic Sensing
• Semiconducting Metal Oxides
Sensor Types Covered:
• Bulk ALO3
• Bulk Thermoplastic Sensor
• Lithium Chloride Sensor
• Thermoplastic Sensor
• Thermoset Polymer Capacitor Sensor
• Thermoset Sensor
• Absolute Humidity Sensors
• Relative Humidity Sensors
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Plastic & Polymer
• Fabric & Textile
• Building Automation & Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
• Food and Beverages
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
• Paper & Pulp
• Water, Wastewater and Incineration
• Consumer Electronics
• Power Generation
• Oil & Gas and Natural Gas
• Climate and Test Chambers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.