HVAC equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Equipment market is accounted for $156.30 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $325.93 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Cutting edge technology to meet consumer perceived value and climate variations are some factors impacting the market growth. However, high expenditure of energy is hindering the market growth.
HVAC (Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Heating) equipment are used across residential, industrial, and commercial buildings to control air temperature, fresh air intake, humidity and quality of the air around. In modern structures, HVAC frameworks assume a vital job in keeping up a perfect situation by expelling smell and sullied particles present noticeable all around, in this manner keeping the working conditions solid.
Amongst Cooling Equipment, cooling tower segment accounted for significant market share due to warmth dismissal gadget that rejects squander warmth to the climate through the cooling of a water stream to a lower temperature.
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the estimated period owing to highly impacted by expanding development use and rising industrialization.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell International Inc., Uponor Corp, Danfoss AS, Carrier Corporation, Emerson Electric Company, LG Corporation, Electrolux AB, Lennox International Inc, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Haier Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd. and United Technologies Corporation.
Heating Equipments Covered:
• Heat Pumps
• Unitary Heaters
• Space Heaters
• Other Heating Equipments
Cooling Equipments Covered:
• Air Conditioning Equipment
• Cooling Towers
• Other Cooling Equipments
Ventilation equipments Covered:
• Ventilation Fans
• Air filters
• Air Purifiers
• Air Filtration
• Air Purifiers
• Draft Inducers
• Duct Fans
• Other Components
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.