Hybrid Additive Manufacturing - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market is accounted for $80.50 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $278.83 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period. Expansion of healthcare facilities and rising penetration in aerospace applications are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of the manufacturing machines is restraining the market growth.
Hybrid additive manufacturing technology offers advantages of both additive and subtractive processes on a single machine. This technology helps to overcome different issues in traditional manufacturing methods, such as low production rate, inaccurate dimensions, and limited maximum build size of components.
Based on end user, the aerospace segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the early adoption of 3D printing by the aerospace sector and low volume manufacturing and prototyping of complex parts. These components are manufactured professionally by including hybrid printing technologies over the conventional procedures. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to growing penetration of 3D printing in China and Japan, expansion of the aerospace sector and increasing investments.
Some of the key players profiled in the Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market include 3D Systems Corporation, Arcam AB, GKN PLC, Hoganas AB, Materialise NV, Renishaw PLC and Sandvik AB.
End Users Covered:
• Tooling and Mold
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.