Hybrid Train - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hybrid Train Market is accounted for $39,603.6 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $73,249.26 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Growing demand for energy-efficient transport system and rising demand for comfort and safety are the major factors driving the market growth. However, capital-intensive nature of trains is restraining the market growth.
A hybrid train is an engine that uses an on-board rechargeable energy storage system (RESS), that is set up in the middle of the source to provide power and the electric system of the train that is interconnected to the wheels. They are environmental friendly, emission free and effective.
Based on propulsion, the electro diesel segment is likely to have a huge demand as these railway vehicles are used across all the regions of the globe as they may replace their diesel counterparts. These train sets have been successfully generating savings in operation and maintenance costs. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand for ecofriendly trains to reduce pollution and the rising demand for energy efficient trains that use alternative fuel. Moreover, China’s rapidly growing economy is driving the expansion of the market to improve the transport systems in the country and make them more ecofriendly.
Some of the key players profiled in the Hybrid Train Market include CRRC, Alstom, Ballard, BNSF, Bombardier, Construcciones Y Auxiliar De Ferrocarriles (CAF), Cummins, General Electric, Hitachi, Hyundai Rotem, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Siemens, Toshiba and Toyota.
Operating Speeds Covered:
• Below 100 Km/H
• 100–200 Km/H
• Above 200 Km/H
• Battery Operated
• Electro Diesel
• Hydrogen Powered
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
• Other Propulsion Types
• Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.