Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) Market is accounted for $9.84 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $22.83 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are growing demand for seals and gaskets, rapid industrialization, and increasing offshore drilling activities. However, poor electrical and flame resistance of HNBR is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber is derived from nitrile rubber and is hydrogenated in a solution by using precious metal catalysts. When compared to nitrile rubber (NBR), it has better resistance to wear and tear. As HNBR is a chemically modified form of NBR, it has better chemical compatibility with fluids and gases. Also, it exhibits excellent resistance to mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids, diesel fuel, dilutes acids and bases, and animal and vegetable oils.
By end-user, the automotive segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as HNBR has excellent mechanical properties which are desirable for various automotive applications. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to large-scale production activities of rubber processing industries and the growing automobile industry in the region.
Some of the key players in Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) Market include Parker Hannifin Corporation, Polycomp, AirBoss of America Corp, Elastomer Engineering Limited, Zeon Chemicals L.P., KACO GmbH + Co. KG, Rahco Rubber Inc, Precision Associates Inc, Superior Group Limited, ARLANXEO, Mantaline, Ge Mao Rubber Industrial Co Ltd, Seals Eastern Inc, and MCM S.p.A.
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Emulsion Hydrogenation
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Solution Hydrogenation Method
• Ethylene-Acrylonitrile Copolymerization Method
• Low-Temperature Grade HNBR (Acrylonitrile<25%)
• Middle High Nitrile HNBR (35% -Acrylonitrile<40%)
• High Nitrile HNBR (40% - Acrylonitrile<50%)
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Belts & Cables
• Seals & O-Rings
• Foamed Products
• Axle Boots
• Paper Saturation
• Films & Coating
• Non-Woven Fabric
End Users Covered:
• Medical & Healthcare
• Metallurgy & Mining
• Oil & Gas
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.