Identity Governance and Administration - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Identity Governance and Administration Market is accounted for $2.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $12.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the key factors such as rising demand for identity governance and administration system and Need to increase the operational efficiency of individuality processes among organizations are driving the market growth. However, high cost of implementation is hampering the market growth.
Identity Governance and Administration tools act as catalysts for fulfillment, efficiency and approach of a business. The aggregate data then serves as a basis of some core its functions. This tool combine and combine different identity and access rights of data, which is spread throughout the IT landscape of a business, so as to boost control over user access.
On the bases of Component, services segment propels the market share during the forecast period Owing to the governance and administration services are the support offered by solution vendors to enable regulars to efficiently use personality governance and administration solution and keep them. By geography, North America region is anticipated to grow due to the rising demand for identity supremacy and administration solution and services across manufacturing verticals, the US is expected to be the major revenue supplier to the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Identity Governance and Administration market include ailpoint, IBM, Microsoft, CA Technologies, RSA Security, One Identity, Oracle, Evidian, Saviynt, SAP, Hitachi Id, Netiq, Alertenterprise, Secureauth and Omada.
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
Deployment Types Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Government and Defense
• Energy and Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Telecom and IT
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.