Indoor Positioning and Navigation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market is accounted for $6.92 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $54.60 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 25.8% during the forecast period. Increasing adaption of IPN technologies many industries like healthcare, logistics etc., rising customer awareness and improving service quality & functionality are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, capex issues and indoor environment are hindering the market.
Indoor Positioning and Navigation (IPN) system is used to navigate or locate people using lights, radio waves, magnetic fields, acoustic signals, or other sensory information. IPN uses various optical, radio, or even acoustic technologies to design fragmentation. They are also used to detect magneto metric information inside buildings or locations with steel structures or in iron ore mines.
On the basis of Application, Location Based Analytics segment holds the major growth during the forecast period due to rise in proximity marketing solutions among the retail sector. By geography, North America holds the significant market share during the forecast period owing to the accessibility of sophisticated connectivity wireless technology and indoor technologies among retail, travel, hospitality, healthcare, and public spaces.
Some of the key players in global Indoor Positioning and Navigation market are AeroScout, Apple, Beaconinside, Bluepath, Cisco, GiPStech, Google, Here Holdings, Hewlett Packard, Infinity, INSITEO, Insoft, MazeMap, Micello, Microsoft, Nextome, PinMicro, Pointr, Qualcomm and Samsung.
• Indoor Location Based Analytics
• Indoor Navigations & Maps
• Other Systems
• iPhone Operating System
• Other Platforms
• Magnetic Positioning
• Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
• Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
• Radio Frequency
• Navigation & Positioning
• Location Based Analytics
• Asset and Personnel Tracking
• Emergency Services
• Other Applications
• Proximity Devices
• Mobile Devices
• Network Devices
End Users Covered:
• Logistics & Warehouses
• Office Spaces
• Public Spaces
• Consumer Electronics
• Information Technology
• Government Organizations
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.