Industrial Automation And Control Systems - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Automation And Control Systems Market is accounted for $139.69 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $312.75 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. Its increasing adoption across various industries such as automotive, energy utilities etc., and rising adoption of industrial robots in the manufacturing sector are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a high implementation cost of these systems is restraining the market growth.
Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) refers to the collection of personnel, hardware, and software that can affect or influence the safe, secure, and reliable operation of an industrial process. Most IACS can be remotely operated or monitored, but the risk and challenges in enabling remote actions can vary according to the type of system and its function.
Based on control system, the distributed control systems (DCS) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to support of government towards industrialization and its growth in emerging countries of Asia Pacific such as China and India. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand for better solutions to manage industrial plants in countries such as China & India and presence of the key market players and emerging companies in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Automation And Control Systems Market include ABB, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation Inc, OMRON Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Honeywell International Inc and Emerson Electric Co.
Component Types Covered:
• Control Valves
• Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
• Industrial Robots
Control Systems Covered:
• Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Mining & Metal
• Food & Beverage
• Energy & Utilities
• Aerospace & Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.