Industrial Control For Process Automation - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Control For Process Automation Market is accounted for $160.00 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $379.75 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.1%. Rising use of enabling technologies in manufacturing, increasing adoption of industrial robots in manufacturing sector driven by collaborative robot. However, significant capital investment required for automation solutions are likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Industrial control for process automation is a general term that encompasses several types of control systems and associated instrumentation used for industrial process control. Such systems can range from a few modular panel-mounted controllers to large interconnected and interactive distributed control systems with many thousands of field connections. All systems receive data received from remote sensors measuring process variables, compare these with desired set points (SPs) and derive command functions which are used to control a process through the final control elements (FCEs), such as control valves.
Based on the end user, the mining and metals industry is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period in process industries. The mining and metals industry is related to the extraction of mineral and metal reserves and fabrication of metals. The metal industry offers metal working processes such as grinding, milling, spinning, and forging. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to hold the highest market share in the industrial control and factory automation market due to the technological innovation and increasing adoption of the automation technologies in various industries. Key players operating in the market in Asia Pacific are Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Omron (Japan), Yokogawa (Japan), Fanuc (Japan), Yaskawa (Japan), and Fuji (Japan).
Some of the key players in the Industrial Control For Process Automation Market include ABB, Yokogawa, Wika, Stratasys, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, HP, Honeywell, General Electric, Fanuc, Endress+Hauser, Emerson, Dwyer and 3D Systems
• Industrial 3D Printing
• Human–Machine Interface (HMI)
• Industrial PC
• Control Valves
• Machine Vision
• Field Instruments
• Industrial Robots
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Plant Asset Management (PAM)
• Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• Functional Safety
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
End Users Covered:
• Discrete Industry
• Process Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.