Industrial Inertial Systems - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Inertial Systems Market is growing at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period. The rise of unmanned vehicles in both defense and civilian applications is propelling market growth. However, integration drift error is a major concern in the navigation system which is likely to hamper the market growth.
An inertial navigation system is a navigation aid that uses a computer, rotation sensors, motion sensors, and infrequently magnetic sensors (magnetometers) to constantly calculate by dead reckoning the position, the orientation, and the velocity (direction and speed of movement) of a moving object without the need for exterior references.
Based on the equipment, the inertial measurement units segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the high-performance IMUs offers a well-known upgrade in terms of performance, accuracy, and effectiveness over the traditional forms of inertial navigation systems. The appearance of MEMS-based IMUs enables a wider adoption in defense-based applications.
By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the new-found shale resources in the United States and an increasing number of oil and gas projects in Canada are expected to drive the demand for communication equipment in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Inertial Systems Market include Aeron, Honeywell, Ixblue, L3 Communications, Lord Microstain, MEMSIC, Moog, Sagem, SBG Systems, Systron Donner, Systron Donner Inertial, Trimble Navigation, Tyndall, Vectornav Technologies, and Xsens.
• Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System (GPS/INS)
• Inertial Measurement Units
• Multi-Axis Sensors
• Ring Laser Gyroscopes (RLG)
• Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (Fog)
• Microelectromechanical System (MEMS)
• Vibrating GYRO
• Mobile Mapping
• Antenna Tracking
• Machine Control
End Users Covered:
• Civil Aviation
• Energy & Infrastructure
• Industrial Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.