Industrial Metrology - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Metrology market accounted for $8.81 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $16.76 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Growing big data analytics, increasing concentration towards quality control and growing outsourcing trends in healthcare sector are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, factors such as high cost of setting up metrology facility and lack of skilled personnel’s are hindering the market growth.
Metrology is the science of weights and measures or of measurement. Industrial metrology is the use of “the science of measurement” in theory and practicality, to the manufacturing process, ensuring quality and accuracy of manufactured parts and components. Industrial metrology’s plan is to certify the instruments which include the quality control, maintenance and appropriate alignment which are used in a broad range of industries, are working properly. It helps in monitoring and in optimization of production processes in an efficient manner. The method of testing these parts to ensure accuracy and reliability must be calibrated according to national and/or industry standards.
Based on End-user, Automotive segment held considerable market share during the forecast period due to quality check, measure and inspection of various components industry. By geography, North America is expected to grow at a faster rate owing to increasing automotive and manufacturing plants in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Metrology market include Creaform, Faro Technologies, Jenoptik, Renishaw, Applied Materials, GOM, Trimet Groupm, Hexagon, Nikon Metrology, KLA-Tencor, Perceptron, Automated Precision, Cairnhill Metrology, Precision Products and Pollen Metrology.
• Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS)
• X-Ray and Computed Tomography
• 2D Equipment
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Measuring Instruments
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Reverse Engineering
• Mapping and Modeling
• Quality Control and Inspection
• Other Applications
• Aerospace and Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.