Industrial Power Supply - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Power Supply Market is accounted for $8.82 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $15.42 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Rising demand for energy-efficient power supply devices and emerging telecommunication sector are the factors driving the market growth. However, growing adoption of high-voltage directs current (hvdc) & renewable are some of the factors restraining the market growth.
A power supply is an electrical device that supplies electric power to an electrical load. The primary function of a power supply is to convert electric current from a source to the correct voltage, current, and frequency to power the load. As a result, power supplies are sometimes referred to as electric power converters. Some power supplies are separate standalone pieces of equipment, while others are built into the load appliances that they power.
Based output powers, low output segment are estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period due to increasing use of AC-DC power supplies with low output power in lighting, telecommunications, and consumer electronics. Many industrial applications, such as home and building automation systems operate in this power range due to the benefits such as reduced power control system size, weight, and cost. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to increasing usage of LED lighting in home and building automation systems and growing digitization and automation in different sectors.
Some of the key players in Global Industrial Power Supply Market include XP Power, TDK Lambda, Siemens, Puls, Phoenix Contact, Murata Power Solutions, MTM Power, MEAN WELL, FSP, Delta Electronics, CUI, Cosel, Artesyn Embedded Power, Amara Raja Power Systems, Acopian and ABB.
• Unregulated Power Supply
• Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
• Linear Power Supply
• Dc-Ac Inverter
• Dc-Dc Converter
• AC-DC Converter
Output Powers Covered:
• Low Output (Up to 1,000 W)
• Medium Output (1,000 W–10 kW)
• High Output (10–75 kW)
• High Output (75–150 kW)
End Users Covered:
• Utility Sector
• Power Generation and Distribution
• Oil, Gas and Petrochemical
• Military & Aerospace
• Medical & Healthcare
• Food & Beverage
• Consumer Electronics
• Commercial Sector
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.