Industrial Tapes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Tapes market is accounted for $44,100.45 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $88,975.5 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Growing usage of manufacturing and assembly of commodities and appliances and increasing industrialization are fuelling the growth of the market. However huge cost of raw materials is hindering the market growth.
Industrial tapes offer high level of adhesive force compared to normal tapes which are used on a daily basis life. It is used for wrapping in different industrial operations. Heavy materials and spare parts cannot be attached using normal tapes as these materials require high level of adhesive bonding. Those are used for attaching several components such as cushions, foams and lighting fixtures.
By Tape Backing Material, polypropylene segment held significant market growth over the forecast period. Polypropylene applications is estimated to grow owing to its low-cost material and huge flexural potential coupled with a small coefficient of friction, which makes it as a perfect backing material for industrial tapes.
Asia Pacific dominates the global market during the forecast period. The growth is accredited to the growing urbanization and industrialization. The region has a huge automobile and electronics industry which is further positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, increasing construction facilities in the emerging countries such as China, India, and Indonesia is driving the market growth in the region
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Tapes market include DOW Chemical Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, H.B. Fuller Co., Henkel AG & Company Kgaa, Shurtape Technologies, Ashland Inc., DeWAL Industries, Saint Gobain SA, Eastman Chemical Co., VON Roll Holding AG, Sika AG, Berry Plastics, Advanced Flexible Composites, Merck Group and Microseal Industries.
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Acrylic based application
• Solvent based application
• Pressure sensitive application
• Hot melt based application
• Adhesive transfer tapes
• Filament tapes
• Duct tapes
• Aluminium Tapes
• Other Products
Tape Backing Materials Covered:
• Polyvinyl chloride
• Other Tape Backing Materials
• Packaging application
• Masking/ protective application
• Specialized application
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Electrical & Electronics
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.