Inertial Measurement Unit - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Inertial Measurement Unit Market is accounted for $17.50 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $34.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for aircraft, rising demand for accuracy in navigation aids, and an increasing number of applications are major factors propelling the market growth. However, an operational complexity associated with high-end IMU is restraining market growth.
An inertial measurement unit (IMU) is an electronic device that measures and reports a body's specific force, angular rate, and sometimes the orientation of the body, using a combination of accelerometers, gyroscopes, and sometimes magnetometers.
Based on the grade, the space segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increased investments in satellite manufacturing and high demand in space navigation applications as these applications. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in defence budgets of emerging countries, rising air passenger traffic in the region, and high demand for smartphones and automobiles.
Some of the key players profiled in the Inertial Measurement Unit Market include Safran SA, Honeywell Aerospace Inc., ACEINNA Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Vectornav Technologies LLC, Analog Devices Inc., Xsens Technologies BV, Thales Group, Sensonor Technologies AS, and Memsense LLC.
• Space Launch Vehicles
• Military Armored Vehicles
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
• Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV)
• Unmanned Marine Vehicles (UMV)
• Consumer Electronics
• Survey Equipment
• Ring Laser Gyro (RLG)
• Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
• Mechanical Gyro
• Fiber Optics Gyro (FOG)
Deployment Platforms Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.