Inertial Systems - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Inertial Systems market is accounted for $2.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $6.42 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. rising demand for accuracy in navigation and increasing applications based on motion sensing are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost and complexity are restraining the market growth.
An inertial system in the land is a self-contained inertial route system where estimations given by accelerometers and gyrators are utilized to follow the position and direction of an item in respect to a known beginning stage, speed and direction.
Based on Application, the Aerospace and Defense segment is having a huge demand in emerging countries due to the growing demand for high-end Microelectromechanical systems sensors and rising modernization of weapons with the advent of smart weapons and advanced tanks, hence is enabling rapid growth in this segment. By geography, North America region is increasing self-contained sensing system, rising number of unmanned aerial vehicles in defence and highly accurate solutions for platform stabilization in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Inertial Systems Market include Analog Devices Inc, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Safran Group, Honeywell International Inc, TDK Corporation (InvenSense), IXBLUE, Kearfott Corporation, KVH Industries Inc, Meggitt Plc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, STMicroelectronics, Silicon Sensing Systems Limited, Collins Aerospace, VectorNav Technologies LLC, Epson Europe Electronics GmbH and MEMSIC Inc.
• Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
• Other Products
• Attitude Heading and Reference Systems
• Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
• Inertial Positioning and Orientation Systems
• Inertial Navigation System (INS)
• Multi-Axis Sensors
• Other Components
• Active & Passive Safety
• Aerospace and Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• Energy and Infrastructure
• Infotainment & Telematics
• Land and Transportation
• Motion Detection
• Skid & Stability Control
• Theft detection
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.