Integrated Traffic System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Integrated Traffic System Market is accounted for $21.38 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $47.95 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rapid urbanization, technological advancements in the transportation sector, and increasing traffic congestion. However, the need for huge investments is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Integrated traffic systems are specially designed to reduce the chances of accidents and to enhance traffic controls and monitoring. Implementation of integrated traffic systems can help in easy movement of cars through various transport modes. It also allows fleet managers to improve productivity by efficiently scheduling routes and delivering traffic updates and forecasting the time of departure and arrival. They also contribute to environmental protection as they help in reducing the carbon emission.
By function, the traffic control segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can attribute to its increasing vehicle congestion across the world as a result of the rising number of vehicles. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing urbanization in the developing economies of the region.
Some of the key players in Integrated Traffic System Market include Cisco, Siemens, Sumitomo Electric, FLIR, SWARCO, Iteris, Kapsch Trafficcom, Jenoptik, Cubic, LG CNS, Intelvision Technologies, Atkins, GTT, Citilog, PTV Group, Savari, Transcore, Q-Free, EFKON, and Imtac.
• Dynamic Message Sign / Variable Messaging Sign
• Over-Height Detector
• Automatic Traffic Recorders
• Portable Dynamic Message Sign
• Remote Traffic Microwave Sensor
• On Trailer
• Traffic Control
• Traffic Monitoring
• Information Provision
• Urban Traffic Management and Control
• Incident Detection
• Facial Recognition
• Predictive Traffic Modelling System
• Adaptive Traffic Control System
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.