Intelligent Pigging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intelligent Pigging market is accounted for $535.12 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $850.52 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2%. Improved government policy for pipeline assessment, concern over the security of pipelines along with energy infrastructure and benefits of smart pig solutions are impelling the market growth. However, unpiggable pipelines render smart pig unmanageable is hampering the market growth.
Intelligent pigging services have been used for inspecting and maintaining the gas and oil pipelines for decades. These devices are most significant components to accident avoidance and pipeline protection. It can identify problems that can lead to this natural disaster before they happen. It also used in oil and gas pipelines to clean the pipes. At last, it provides assessment and cleaning services at the same time, saving companies both money and time.
Amongst technology, magnetic flux leakage segment dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, due to most preferred technology as it can be used in both gas and liquid pipelines and does not need any liquid couplant. North America will be the major revenue contributor to the Intelligent Pigging market throughout the forecast period, due to potential opportunities in this region.
Some of the key players in global Intelligent Pigging market include ROSEN Group, T.D. Williamson, Onstream Pipeline Inspection, NDT Global, Enduro Pipeline Services, Intertek Group, Dacon Inspection Services, LIN SCAN, Applus, Romstar, Penspen, ’Quest Integrity Group, Cokebusters and Rouge Pipeline & Process Services.
• Ultrasonic Test (UT)
• Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL)
• Crack and Leak Detection
• Metal Loss/Corrosion Detection
• Geometry Measurement and Bend Detection
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.