Interactive Tables - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Interactive Tables Market is accounted for $904.40 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,828.70 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing digitalization and rising demand for online education. However, the high initial investment is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Interactive table lets graphic designs with paintable sensors, and any hard surface can be rendered interactive by using interactive touch screen technologies. These tables are based on USB and MP3 players and are usually built into them. These built-in MP3 players can change touch into sound, and a specific tone can be used to verify a variety of commands provided to the interactive tables.
By end-user, the education segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as owing to the increased adoption of smart learning in the sector. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increased adoption of touch table applications in countries like the U.S and Canada.
Some of the key players in Interactive Tables Market include TableConnect GmbH, Eyefactive GmbH, Boxlight Corporation, Intermedia Touch Inc, Garamantis GmbH, Elementary Technology Limited, DigaliX Solutions SL, Marvel Technology Co Ltd, Horizon Display Inc, and Ideum Inc.
Screen Sizes Covered:
• 17-32 inch
• 32-65 inch
• 65 inch & Above
• Ѕtаtіоnаrу Rоbоtѕ
• Моbіlе Rоbоtѕ
Functional Platforms Covered:
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
• Laser Scan
• Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software
• Соmраnіоn, Нumаnоіd, and Аѕѕіѕtаnсе Rоbоtѕ
• Ноtеl Аѕѕіѕtаnсе Rоbоtѕ
• Guіdаnсе and Маrkеtіng Rоbоtѕ
• Мultіmеdіа, Еduсаtіоn, and Rеѕеаrсh Rоbоtѕ
End Users Covered:
• Exhibition & Trade Shows
• Real Estate
• Control Room
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.