Intravascular Catheters - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intravascular Catheters market is accounted for $3.84 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.08 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.5%. Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries and rising incidence rates of urology disorders are some of the factors driving the market. However, increasing prevalence of catheter-based hospital acquired infections is restricting the market. In addition, the rising in concern about hospital-acquired infection and rising health insurance coverage are ample opportunities for the market growth.
Intravascular catheters are the most common cause of nosocomially acquired bloodstream infections. Bacteria found adhering to the intraluminal surfaces of catheters are the principal source and cause of these infections. Adherent bacteria overtime are known to form multicellular communities which become encased within a three dimensional matrix of extracellular polymeric material known as biofilms, which are thought to be responsible for persistent infections.
Amongst end user, ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) segment is dominated in the market due to independent healthcare facilities entirely focused on providing outpatient surgical care. They incur comparatively less surgery costs and are also cleaner and safer than hospitals. This segment is coupled with rising incidence of oenological, neurological, cardiovascular, and gastroenterological diseases for the growing in market.
By geography, Asia Pacific region is dominated with includes of growing prevalence of oenological disorders, infectious and renal diseases, urological problems, rising inpatient, and emergency room procedures. Moreover, this region is estimated to expand further owing to the presence of target population, increased awareness about hospital-acquired infections, and rise in healthcare coverage.
Some of the key players in the Intravascular catheters market Terumo Corporation, Mckesson Medical Surgical Inc, Cook Medical, Medtronic, Inc, Edwards Life Sciences Corporation, Smiths Medical, Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific Corporation, Getinge Group (Maquet), Coloplast and C.R. Bard, Inc.
• Integrated/Closed Peripheral Intravenous Catheters (PIVC)
• Short Peripheral Intravenous Catheters (PIVC)
• Infectious Diseases
• Renal Disease
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Home Care
• Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC)
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.