IoT in Chemical Industry - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IoT in Chemical Industry Market is accounted for $42.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $105.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.7%. Growing demand for industry-specific solutions and adoption of industrial robots are likely to boost the growth of the market. However, high product costs are likely to hamper the market growth.
Chemical industries are associated with toxic products hence risk management remains an essential concern. With the adaption of IoT in chemical industries, the risk can be reduced by safety management system assured by improved monitoring assets, processes, people, and products on a continuous and real-time basis.
Based on the End User, the Chemical segment is having a huge demand due to increasing use of petrochemicals for various applications and the increased refinery output have driven its demand, which, in turn, increases the demand for IoT in Chemical Industry. By geography, The Asia Pacific estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to rising investments in the manufacturing industries such as construction, food & beverage, and HVAC (Heating, ventilation, & air conditioning).
Some of the key players in the IoT in Chemical Industry market include General Electric Co,
ABB Ltd, Emerson Electric Co, Siemens AG, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Fanuc Corporation, Honeywell International Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc, Qualcomm Inc , Samsung Electronics Co Ltd , Denso Corporation, Fortive, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and 3D Systems Corporation.
• Supply Chain Management and Logistics
• Research & Development (R&D)
• Enabling Technology
• Operational Technology
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverage
• Metals & Mining
• Pulp & Paper
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.