Irrigation Automation - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Irrigation Automation Market is accounted for $1.97 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $10.55 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are need for water conservation and increased mechanization in agriculture. However, lack of technical knowledge is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Irrigation automation is the use of advanced devices to operate irrigation structures more efficiently thereby providing benefits to farmers. It is being widely adopted owing to its advantages.
By irrigation type, the drip irrigation segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is widely adopted because of its higher efficiency. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increased awareness among farmers and the supportive government initiatives.
Some of the key players in Irrigation Automation Market include Valmont Industries Inc, Nelson Irrigation, The Toro Company, Ranch Systems, Hydropoint Data Systems, Rain Bird, Lindsay Corporation, Calsense, Jain Irrigation Systems, Hunter Industries, Netafim, Weathermatic, Rubicon Water, Galcon, and Growlink.
Irrigation Types Covered:
• Surface Irrigation
• Drip Irrigation
• Sprinkler Irrigation
• Other Components
• Semi Automatic
Automation Types Covered:
• Computer-based Control System
• Real-time Based
• Flower Ornamental Garden
• Agricultural Planting Base
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.