Kinase Inhibitors - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
Accord ing to Stratistics MRC, the Global Kinase Inhibitors Market is accounted for $40.41 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $64.90 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include rise in awareness about kinase inhibitors, surge in product approvals, increase in incident of cancer diseases, and increase in investment from pharmaceutical companies. However, cost of treatment and lack of funds in conducting research are likely to restraint the market. In addition, increase in adoption of kinase inhibitors for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global kinase inhibitors market.
Kinase inhibitors are considered as specific enzymes that help in preventing the process of cell division and the growth of cancerous cells. These inhibitors are easy to use and are handy while treating cancer patients by blocking the signals that alert the cancer cells to grow. With the help of research and development activities in the cancer treatments, several innovations, and advanced therapeutics have been introduced. However, the results of these drugs and treatments are considered partial, palliative, and unpredictable at times. Kinase inhibitors are being highly publicized as a potential treatment for alopecia areata (AA).
By application, the oncology segment is expected to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. Large number of approved drugs along with rich product pipeline for cancer treatment is anticipated to fuel the growth of the segment in the near future. Based on data from clinicaltrials.gov last updated on January 2020, over 75 kinase inhibitor drugs are in various phases of clinical trials for the application of oncology. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to have considerable market growth during the forecast period, due to rise in awareness about new drugs for treatment, availability of all major companies in the region, the introduction of new drugs, and high prevalence of cases in U.S.
Some of the key players in kinase inhibitors market include Меrсk Ѕеrоnо Ѕа, Nоvаrtіѕ Іntеrnаtіоnаl Аg, Incyte Corporation, Glaxo SmithKline, Суtrх Соrроrаtіоn, Оѕі Рhаrmасеutісаlѕ Llс, AstraZeneca, Eisai Co., Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Eisai Co., Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Еtоn Віоѕсіеnсе Іnс., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
• Non-receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
• Angiogenesis Inhibitors
• Protein Kinase C Inhibitors
• RHO Kinase Inhibitors
• Multikinase inhibitors
• Serine/Threonine Kinase Inhibitors
• Tyrosin kinase inhibitors (TKI)
• Threonine kinase inhibitor
• mTOR Kinase Inhibitors
• BRAF Inhibitors
• Cyclin Dependant Kinase Inhibitor
• Aurora Kinase Inhibitors
• MAP/MEK Kinase Inhibitors
• Humanized Monoclonal Antibody
• Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody
• JNK Inhibitors
• PI3K Inhibitors
• Other Types
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Independent Pharmacies
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
• Inflammatory Diseases
End Users Covered:
• Scientific Research Labs
• Academic Institutes
• Healthcare Facilities
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Private and Government Research Institutes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.