Krill Oil - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Krill Oil Market is accounted for $246.95 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $778.07 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing urban population, growing consciousness regarding health, and rise in income of people. However, high cost of production is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Krill oil is the extracted oil from a species of Antarctic krill which is known as Euphausia. It is usually available in the market in the form of capsules. Omega 3 fatty acids and phospholipid fatty acids are the major components in krill oil. These fatty acids are similar to the fish oil.
By product, the liquids segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its importance in infant formulations and pet food. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of krill oil.
Some of the key players in Krill Oil Market include Norwegian Fish Oil AS, Nutracode, Aker BioMarine, Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc, Schiff Nutrition International Inc, NutriGold Inc, NWC Naturals Inc, Rimfrost AS, Ergomax, and Qingdao Kangjing Marine Biotechnology Co LTD.
• Liquid Pump
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Store
• Pharmacy Store
• Departmental Store
• Infant Formula
• Dietary Supplements
• Functional Food and Beverages
• Animal Feed
End Users Covered:
• Senior Citizens
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.