Large Format Printer - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Large Format Printer Market is accounted for $7.13 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $11.85 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising need of digital documents and growing use of UV curable inks. However, increasing popularity of digital advertisement is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Large format printers are computer-controlled printing machines that support a maximum print roll width of between 18" and 100". They usually employ some variation of inkjet or toner based technology to produce the printed image and are cost-effective than other print methods.
By technology, ink-based (inkjet) printers segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of their increased use in technical applications. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the textile industry in this region is growing at a considerable rate.
Some of the key players in Large Format Printer Market include Canon, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Epson, Konica Minolta, Seiko Instruments, Mimaki Engineering, Agfa-Gevaert, Durst Phototechnik, Ricoh, Arc Document Solutions, Xerox, RoLAnd, Kyocera, Swissqprint, Lexmark, Dilli Illustrate, Mutoh, Shenyang Sky Air-Ship Digitial Printing Equpiment, and Oki Electric Industry.
Ink Types Covered:
• Ultra Violet Curable
• Dye Sublimation
Printing Materials Covered:
• Non-porous Materials
• Porous/Corrugated Materials
Printing Technologies Covered:
• Toner-based (Laser) Printers
• Ink-based (Inkjet) Printers
• Raster Image Processor (RIP) Software
• After-sales Services
Print Widths Covered:
• 72” and Above
• Advertising & Marketing
• Apparel & Textiles
• Computer-aided Design (CAD) & Technical Printing
• Medical Sets
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Vehicle Wrap
End Users Covered:
• Architecture & Construction
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.