Large Power Transformers - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Large Power Transformers Market is accounted for $32.16 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $67.93 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. The continual enhancement of technology, rising energy needs and progressive research & development initiatives are the major factors driving the market growth. However, increasing investments in T&D infrastructure is restraining the market growth.
Power transformers connect electrical networks or systems of different voltages to allow power exchange between them. Power transformers are used for power generation, power transmission, electro-intensive industrial applications, and consumer applications.
Based on end user, the residential segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising demand for electricity, increasing population and rapid urbanization. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the raised demand for energy and the technical developments that took place in this region. China and India are projected to significantly fuel the market owing to the rising electrification in these nations.
Some of the key players profiled in the Large Power Transformers Market include ABB Ltd, Crompton Greaves Ltd, General Electric Company, Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, SGB-SMIT International GmbH, Siemens AG, SPX Corporation and Toshiba Corporation.
• 100 MVA to 500 MVA
• 501 MVA to 800 MVA
• 801 MVA to 1200 MVA
• Consumer Applications
• Electro-Intensive Industrial
• Power Generation
• Power Transmission
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utility Sector
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.