Laser Welding Machine - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Laser Welding Machine Market is accounted for $1,025.14 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $2,686.93 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing demand from various end-user industries and continuous advancements in welding technology. However, the lack of skilled and knowledgeable labour is the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Laser welding is a process used to join together metals or thermoplastics using a laser beam to form a weld. The thermal stability provided by the laser welding machine helps in reducing the scrap from the materials that are being welded. The use of laser welding also helps in reducing the use of glue and chemical additives from the welding operations.
By technology, the fiber laser welding machine segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it facilitates the more efficient delivery of light on the target spot of the subject metal without the need of any kind of expensive optical mirrors or other moving components. Based on geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the continuous technological advancements and rapid growth in the infrastructure development projects in the region.
Some of the key players in Laser Welding Machine Market include Laserline GmbH, TRUMPF Group, Rofin, Precitec, GSI Group, Inc., O.R. Lasertechnologies, IPG Photonics, LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Golden Laser, FANUC Robotics, Emerson Electric Company, Coherent Inc, Amada Miyachi Co Ltd, Perfect Laser Co Ltd, and JENOPTIK AG.
• Solid-State Laser Welding Machine/YAG Laser Welding Machine
• Fiber Laser Welding Machine
• Co₂ Laser Welding Machine
• Jewellery Industry
• Tool and Mold-Making
• Metallurgical Industry
• Manufacturing Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.