Ligation Devices - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ligation Devices Market is accounted for $876.00 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,657.80 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rise in several surgeries and increased incidence of chronic diseases. However, the high cost of the devices is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The devices intended to close an incision during surgery or to join separated tissue or organ parts are known as ligation devices. These are used in open surgeries, minimally invasive surgical procedures, and laparoscopic surgeries. Ligation is the most reasonable method to remove the upper gastrointestinal lesion. It also helps in reducing the risk of associated complications.
By application, the cardiovascular applications segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of the increasing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and related surgeries. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to a large number of patients in this region.
Some of the key players in Ligation Devices Market include Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic PLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Grena Think Medical, Conmed Corporation, The Cooper Companies Inc, Olympus Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Genicon Inc, Panther Healthcare Medical Equipment Co., Ltd, Titan Medical Inc, Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd., DB Orthodontics., and H&SURGICAL. Co., Ltd.
Treatment Types Covered:
• Open Surgery
• Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
• Handheld Instruments
• Gynaecological Applications
• Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Applications
• Cardiovascular Applications
• Urological Applications
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Nursing Homes
• Speciality Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.