Limb Prosthetics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Limb Prosthetics Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing prosthetic use and better sitting comfort are fuelling the market growth. however, high cost is hampering the market.
Limb prostheses include both upper- and lower-extremity prostheses. Upper-extremity prostheses are used at varying levels of amputation: forequarter, shoulder disarticulation, transhumeral prosthesis, elbow disarticulation, transradial prosthesis, wrist disarticulation, full hand, partial hand, finger, partial finger. Transradial prosthesis is an artificial limb that replaces an arm missing below the elbow. Lower-extremity prostheses provide replacements at varying levels of amputation. These include hip disarticulation, transfemoral prosthesis, knee disarticulation, transtibial prosthesis, Syme's amputation, foot, partial foot, and toe.
By product, Upper-extremity prostheses segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. Upper extremity are shoulder complex, elbow complex and wrist. Shoulder complex is built with three bones clavicle, scapula and humerus and four articulations. By Geography, North America has a significant growth during the forecast period due to growing prevalence of bone disorders along with the geriatric population and increasing road accidents mainly in US.
Some of the key players profiled in the Limb Prosthetics Market include Willow Wood, Streifeneder USA, ST&G Corporation, SILIPOS HOLDING, Ottobock, Ossur, Ortho, Medi,Freedom Innovations, Fillauer Europe AB, College Park Industries,Blatchford and ALPS.
• Lower-extremity Prostheses
• Upper-extremity Prostheses
• Arm Disabled People
• Leg Disabled People
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.