LTE and 5G Broadcast - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global LTE and 5G Broadcast Market is accounted for $371.89 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,099.50 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing LTE mobile subscribers and penetration of smartphones and need of minimizing network capacity congestion are fuelling the market growth. However, reluctance in transiting from the legacy infrastructure is hampering the market.
By Technology, 5G Broadcast segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. Increasing demand of consumers for premium content such as live sports events, the market for 5G broadcast is expected to grow at a very high rate. By Geography, North America has a significant growth during the forecast period. Verizon (US) was the first company to launch 5G network that was based on proprietary standards, while AT&T was the first one to launch a standard-based mobile 5G network.
Some of the key players profiled in the LTE and 5G Broadcast Market include AT&T, Athonet, Cisco, Enensys Technologies, Ericsson, Expway, Huawei, Intel, KDDI, KT, NEC, Nokia, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Telecom, Telstra, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and ZTE.
• 5G Broadcast
• Long Term Evolution (LTE) Broadcast
End Users Covered:
• Connected Cars
• Data Feeds & Notifications
• Emergency Alerts
• E-Newspapers and E-Magazines
• Fixed Long Term Evolution (LTE) Quadruple Play
• Last Mile Content Delivery Network (CDN)
• Mobile TV
• Video on Demand (VOD)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.