Luxury Boxes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Luxury Boxes Market is accounted for $6.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.42 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing packaging industry, changing buyer inclinations and rising disposable income are driving the market growth. However, price volatility of raw materials is restraining the market growth.
Luxury boxes are used for packaging and decorating high-end products and generally used in healthcare and medical, FMCG, and household products. Prominent packaging manufacturers are accessing different high quality materials and inventive shapes, as these properties improve the consumer experience. Luxury brand manufacturers are investing in packaging as a strategy to improve their brand image.
Based on Material, Glass segment held significant market share during the forecast period due to strong sustainability associations and aesthetically appealing properties. By geography, Asia Pacific acquired the largest market share owing to an increase in consumer spending in China, India, Japan, and other countries over the forecast period. The growing demand for packaged food and beverages, personal care, healthcare goods and alcoholic beverages are fuelling the growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Luxury Boxes Market include Mondi Group, International Paper, Sunrise Packaging, Robinson, Karl Knauer KG, Mayr-Melnhof Karton, Metsa Board, HH Deluxe Packaging, Stevenage Packaging, DS Smith, Smurfit Kappa, Stora Enso, McLaren Packaging, Keskeny & Co Ltd, Verpack (Diam Group), Solutia Italia, Westrock, Coverisa and Kolbus GmbH.
• Other Materials
• Tray with Sleeve
• Flip top or Cigar box
• Neck Box
• Book Style
End Users Covered:
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Other End Users
End Users Covered:
• Primary Metal
• Thermal Power Plants
• Process Industry
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.