Lycopene - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lycopene Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%. Factors such as growing demand for natural colorants in ready-to-eat meat products, increase in the industry of food and beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals are fueling the market growth. However, increase in harmful effects with the usage of lycopene and stringent government regulations are hindrance for the growth of the market. In addition, development in the technology and adoption of lycopene in emerging economies acts as growth opportunities for the market.
Lycopene is a carotenoid and phytonutrient substance which is found in the tomato species known as Solanum lycopersicum, mostly present in Central and South America regions. Lycopene is primarily present in red fruits and vegetables which includes tomatoes, watermelon, papaya, guava, sweet red peppers, mango, carrots, red cabbage, and pink grapefruits. Lycopene is found in high amounts in tomato and tomato-based products as compared with other fruits and vegetables.
Based on product, synthetic segment fuels the market share during the forecast period. The synthetic lycopene is made by using chemical solvents and synthetic raw materials, whereas organic lycopene is made by using natural solvents and natural raw materials. By geography, Europe region is anticipated to grow by increasing usage of lycopene in meat industry coupled with rising demand for natural colorants.
Some of the key players in Lycopene market include BASF SE, Bayer AG, NBTY, Kagome, DSM Company, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, General Nutrition Cente, Wellgreen Technology, and LycoRed.
• Organic Lycopene
• Synthetic Lycopene
• Food Coloring Agent
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.