Machine Control System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Machine Control System Market accounted for $4.17 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $9.99 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. Growing safety concerns associated with workforce and heavy construction equipments need for quicker work and effectiveness during tighter timelines, and growth of construction industry are the factors driving the market growth. However, high initial investment may hinder the market growth.
The machine control system manages, regulates, commands, or directs the behaviour of other devices. The system is principally used to accurately locate earthwork machinery, which is based on 3D design models and GPS systems, thereby helping the machine operators to control the position of the equipment.
By type, geographic information system (GIS) Collectors segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period. GNSS has applications in a variety of fields. It is installed in equipment such as bulldozers, pavers, and other farm machinery to increase productivity and offer situational alertness to the field operators. They help increase the accuracy of machines and are used in task management, data management, and theft detection applications. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the advancements in agricultural practices involving precision farming. China is the largest market among all countries in the region. The Chinese government supports the expansion of infrastructural projects which is a major factor that propels the growth of the machine control system market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Machine Control System Market include Schneider Electric, ABB Group, Hexagon (Leica Geosystems AG), Moba Mobile Automation AG, RIB Software AG, Mitsui Co, EOS Positioning Systems, Hemisphere GNSS, Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd, Belden Inc, Topcon Corporation, Trimble Inc, Prolec Ltd, and Andritz.
• Paving Systems
• Drillers & Pilers
• Geographic Information System (GIS) Collectors
• Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
• Total Stations
• Airborne Systems
• Handheld Devices & Tablets
End Users Covered:
• Waste Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.