Manufacturing Execution System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market accounted for $9.81 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $38.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period. Increasing popularity of industrial automation, demand for mass production and connected supply chain, and growing demand for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) are the factors driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of manufacturing execution system may hinder the market growth.
Manufacturing execution systems (MES) are computerized systems that join, monitor and control compound manufacturing systems and data flows on the industrial unit. It ensures that quality and efficiency are built into the manufacturing process and are proactively and systematically enforced. It provides many long and short-term benefits as well as strategic and tactical benefits.
By offering, the services segment is likely to have a huge demand as the main functioning of manufacturing execution systems is greatly dependent on the post-implementation process. The key manufacturing execution systems processes are executed during and after implementation, as the implementation process. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in the region. Moreover, the availability of cheap labor and low manufacturing cost, persuade manufacturers to invest in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Manufacturing Execution System Market include Honeywell International, General Electric, Siemens, Rockwell Automation, ABB, Oracle, Forcam, Emerson Electric, Applied Materials, SAP, Werum It Solutions, Dassault Systèmes, Miracom, MPDV, and Aveva.
• Hybrid Deployment
• On-demand Deployment
• On-premises Deployment
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Data Collection and Acquisition
• Document Control
• Product Tracking & Status
• Quality Analysis
• Performance Analysis
• Resource Allocation & Dispatch
• Inventory Management
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness
• Labour Management
End Users Covered:
• Discrete Industries
• Process Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.