Mass Spectrometry - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mass Spectrometry Market is accounted for $4.20 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $8.80 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing focus on the quality of food products, technological advancements in mass spectrometers, increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D, increase in crude and shale gas production and government initiatives for pollution control and environmental testing. However, the high cost of mass spectrometry systems is restraining market growth.
Mass spectrometry is an analytical technique that determines and identifies quantities of a compound within a sample, and it can also identify traces of components at minute concentrations. It is utilized both quantitatively and qualitatively to detect unknown compounds and calculate the isotopic composition of a particular element in a molecule. It can also be used to observe fragments of a compound to determine its structure.
Based on the platform, the hybrid mass spectrometry segment is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period due to technological advancements in mass spec technologies and the advantages of hybrid mass spectrometry, such as sensitivity, accuracy, and efficiency over other platforms.
By Geography, North America is projected to have significant growth during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing funding for research and government initiatives in the US, widespread usage of mass spectrometry in the metabolomics and petroleum sector, and CFI funding towards mass spectrometry projects in Canada are driving the North American market.
Some of the key players in global Mass Spectrometry market are Shimadzu Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, Advion, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Dani Instruments, Leco Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Microsaic Systems PLC, Bruker Corporation, Ametek Process Instruments, Flir Systems, Protea Biosciences Group Inc., Endress+Hauser Inc., Jeol USA Inc., Elico Ltd., Rigaku, MKS Instruments, and Hiden Analytical.
• Single Mass Spectrometry
• Hybrid Mass Spectrometry
• Other Platforms
Area of Uses Covered:
• Continuous Online Monitoring & Analysis
• Laboratory Analysis
• Uncoupled Mass Spectrometer
Product Types Covered:
• Reagents and Consumables
• Other Designs
• Food Safety & Testing Analysis
• Environmental Testing
• Clinical Testing
• Forensic Toxicology
• Drug Discovery and Testing
• Polymers Analysis
• Material Analysis
• Geological Analysis
• Process Monitoring
End Users Covered:
• Metal Processing
• Academic and Research Institutes
• Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
• Life Sciences and Biotechnology
• Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
• Semiconductor and Electronics
• Government Research
• Waste and Water Treatment Utilities
• Diagnostics and Environmental
• Law Enforcement, Defense, & First Responders
• Industrial Sectors
• Food and Beverage
• Testing, Inspection & Certification (Service Providers)
• Oil and Gas
• Ceramics and Plastics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.