Medical Document Management Systems - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Document Management Systems market accounted for $372.37 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,309.95 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 15.0 % during the forecast period. Rise in clinical efficiency and improve patient care, growing government incentives and efficient data management tools in healthcare settings are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, huge implementation costs may hinder market growth.
Medical records document management systems provide easy to use, fast to implement, and smart process systems that improve practice effectiveness and lower the retention costs of medical records.These systems manage patient information and facilitate clinicians and administrators’ decision making in treatment and hospitalization procedures. These systems facilitate workflow and improve the quality of patient care and patient safety. It eliminates paper-based processes in health care organizations. Additionally, medical document management systems help health care organizations to automate admission forms, insurance cards, insurance claims, invoices, and laboratory results.
Based on Product, medical document management systems solutions segment is constantly enhancing during forecast period due to benefit of a paperless environments. Integration of these systems will streamline the workflow in healthcare organizations and minimize compliance risks. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing regulatory requirements concerning health records and medical insurance.
Some of the key players profiled in the Medical Document Management Systems market include GE Healthcare, 3M, EPIC Systems Corporation, Hyland Software Inc, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc, McKesson, Cerner Corporation, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Henry Schein Medical Systems, Kofax Ltd, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems LLC, Athena health Inc, and Treeno.
Modes of Delivery Covered:
• Admission and Registration Documents Management
• Image Management
• Patient Medical Records Management
• Patient Billing Documents Management
• Other Applications
• Medical Document Management Systems Services
• Medical Document Management Systems Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Government Organizations
• Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Facilities
• Insurance Providers
• Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
• Other Healthcare Institutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.