Medical Foam - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Foam market is accounted for $24.60 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $45.61 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. While the factors like expansion of implantable devices and raise in aging population are driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuation in raw substance prices is likely to hamper the market growth.
Medical foams are mostly used to clean rooms for anti-bacterial applications to decrease the hazard of disease, germs, which swell throughout hospitals due to the foam's resistance to contaminate. These foams are gaining fame in the medical business due to a variety of factors such as technological development into healthcare industry leading to the changing towards foam based wound care systems from conventional wound care system and growing number of surgical actions globally.
By form, flexible foam segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period due to the expenditure of bedding & cushioning applications, wrapping of medical devices, and foam dressing in injury care applications, amongst others. Due to its properties such as smoothness, humidity resistance, high crash & mechanical properties the consumption of flexible foam is higher.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the leading share of the overall medical foam market. In this region China is one of the most essential customers of medical foam market. Due to the demographic changes, growing healthcare expenditure, industrial improvement, and getting better economic conditions the market at this time is witnessing expansion in this region.
Some of the key players in Medical Foam Market include INOAC Corporation, UFP Technologies, Inc., Sekisui Chemical Co, Ltd., Foam Partner Group, Technical Foam Services, Armacell International, SA, Rempac Foam, LLC., Foam Sciences, Rynel, Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd, Huntsman International LLC, Polyformes Limited, Rogers Foam Corporation, The DOW Chemical Company, Vita (Lux III) S.A.R.L, BASF and Bayer.
• Spray Foam
• Flexible Foam
• Rigid Foam
• Hot Dip Galvanizing
• Prosthetic Padding & Wound Care
• Medical Packaging & Support
• Medical Devices & Components
• Bedding & Cushioning
• Surgical Aids
• Body and Underfoot Pressure Relief
• Electrode and Device Attachment
• Custom Orthotics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.