Medical Tricorder - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Tricorder Market is accounted for $3.43 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $6.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing outpatient services in the hospitals, rising occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, and growing awareness among patients. However, the long approval time is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A medical tricorder is a multifunction hand-held device which finds application in sensor scanning, data analysis and recording, self-diagnose of medical conditions within seconds, and performing basic vital measurements.
By end-user, the hospital segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to its easy accessibility and the presence of a large patient pool. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the favourable reimbursement policies and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Some of the key players in Medical Tricorder Market include Basil Leaf Technologies LLC, QuantuMDx Group Ltd, Basler AG, Ibis Biosciences, Ionis Pharmaceutical, Scanadu, Welfo Fiber Optics, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Fujikura Ltd, Cloud DX, and Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
• Fiber Optic Camera
• USB Camera
• Wearable Medical Tricorder
• Portable Medical Tricorder
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.