Membranes - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Membranes Market accounted for $4.96 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $12.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding water treatment, increasing use of membranes for different applications, and the cost-effectiveness of membrane separation over other methods are the factors driving the market growth. However, stringent regulations imposed on manufacturers may hinder the market growth.
A membrane is a selective barrier which allows certain things to pass through while preventing others. Such things may be molecules, ions, or any small particles. The degree of selectivity of a membrane depends on the size of the membrane pore.
By technology, nanofiltration (NF) segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to its increasing applications in various fields. Increasing industrialization and growing population also propel the growth of this segment. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Increasing investment water treatment and government regulations are fueling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Membranes Market include Asahi Kasei, DuPont , Koch Membranes Systems, Parketr Hannifin, GE Water & Process Technologies, Axeon Water Technologies, Nitto (Hydranautics), Corning, Hyflux, GEA Group AG, Pentair, Merck Millipore, LG Water Solutions, Toray, Suez, and Pall Corp.
• Nanofiltration (NF)
• Ultrafiltration (UF)
• Microfiltration (MF)
• Reverse Osmosis (RO)
• Other Technologies
• Ceramic Membranes
• Polymeric Membranes
• Other Materials
• Industrial Processing
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.