Metamaterials Technologies - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Metamaterials Technologies Market is growing at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. Increase in variety of design functionalities and rising wireless communication services are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, the high cost of synthesization of metamaterials is restraining the market growth.
The metamaterial is a material engineered to have a property that is not found in naturally occurring materials. They are made from assemblies of multiple elements fashioned from composite materials such as metals and plastics. The materials are usually arranged in repeating patterns, at scales that are smaller than the wavelengths of the phenomena they influence. Metamaterials derive their properties not from the properties of the base materials, but from their newly designed structures.
Based on the type, the acoustic metamaterials segment has acquired considerable growth during the forecast period due to the product demand for applications in sound frameworks, sonar advances, heat exchangers, soundproofing coatings, vibration-dampers, and thermal insulators. By Geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increased funding by the European Commission on research and development on the market, mostly in solar and optics applications.
Some of the key players profiled in the Metamaterials Technologies market include Metamagnetics, Medical Wirelessnsing (MediWiSe), Luminus Devices, Kymeta Corporation, Inframat Corporation, Fractal Antenna Systems (FRACTAL), Fianium, Evolv Technology, Echodyne Corporation, Colossal Storage Corporation, Applied EM and Alight Technologies ApS.
• Acoustic Metamaterials
• Photonic Metamaterials
• Radio and Microwave Metamaterials
• Terahertz Metamaterials
• Other Types
• Acoustic Devices
• Communication and Radar
• Medical Imaging and Industrial Imaging
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.