Microgrid Controller - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microgrid Controller Market is accounted for $4.67 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $18.84 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.7%. Factors such as huge investments from the government for microgrid projects, the shift towards renewable energy sources and improvement in the efficiency of microgrids are fueling the market growth. However, the high price of microgrid controllers and stringent government regulations are hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, modernized smart cities in developing countries are the growth opportunities for the market.
Microgrid controllers consist of hardware, software, and services. Hardware includes generation optimizers, local controllers, supervisory controllers, communications network, and human-machine interfaces. The expected largest market share of hardware is attributed to the high cost of components such as generation optimizers, HMIs, and intelligent controllers.
Based on connectivity, connected grid segment propels the market share during the forecast period. As grid connected microgrids have higher reliability than remote/island microgrids owing to their connection with power grids. By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow due to the development of the industrial sector and power infrastructure in several of the region’s countries provide significant growth opportunities to local as well as global market players.
Some of the key players in Microgrid Controller market include Eaton, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, ABB, Honeywell, Power Analytics, Go Electric, S&C Electric, Siemens, Lockheed Martin, Homer Energy, GE Power, Emerson, Qinous, Advanced Microgrid Solutions, and Princeton Power Systems.
• Off Grid/ Isolanded/Remote
• Grid Connected
End Users Covered:
• Educational Institutes
• Military & Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.