Microprocessor - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microprocessor Market is accounted for $84.90 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $136.34 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Growing market for wearable devices, especially smart watches and increasing impact of internet of things (IoT) are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, Growing preference toward portable devices over larger computing devices is hampering the market growth.
A microprocessor is an electronic component integrated on a single integrated circuit (IC) that contains millions of small components, together with transistors, diodes, and resistors, which work together. This chip consists of different functions such as timing functions, data storage, and interaction with the peripheral devices. These ICs are used in different electronic devices such as servers, tablets, smartphones, and embedded devices, among others.
Based on the Application, the personal computers segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growing use of microprocessor chip inside personal computers across the globe. Microprocessor offers different advantages together with improved storage, better volatile memory, logical functions, more operating system tasks, and low power consumption, leading to enlarged adoption of the component in the personal computer application.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing penetration of smartphones and other electronics, such as laptops, mobiles, desktops, and tablets, in the region. Developing economies such as China and India are also supporting the market growth due to different factors such as rapid digitization, increasing penetration of high-tech gadgets, and advancement of automotive electronics.
Some of the key players profiled in the Microprocessor Market include Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Inc., Intel Corporation, Qualcomm technologies Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation, Amlogic, Samsung, MediaTek, Broadcom, Spreadtrum , IBM, Leadcore, Freescale and Nufront.
• Analog-To-Digital and Digital-To-Analog Converter
• Direct Memory Access Controller
• Discrete Graphics
• Integrated Graphics
• Peripheral Component Interconnects Bus
• Universal Serial Bus
• Video Graphics Adapter
• Advanced RISC Machine (ARM)
• Microprocessor Without Interlocked Pipelined Stages (MIPS)
• Scalable Processor Architecture (SPARC)
• Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
• Complex Instruction Set Computing (CISC)
• Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
• Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC)
• Embedded Devices
• Personal Computers
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace and Defense
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Consumer Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.