Microwave Devices - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Microwave Devices market is accounted for $4.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.64 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.3%. Rising demand for secured military communication, fast commercialization of microwave devices in the telecommunication industry, huge expenditure on intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and target acquisition systems, huge demand for miniaturized microwave devices are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, high technological cost of microwave devices is hindering the market growth.
Microwave devices are widely used in telephone network with improved accuracy due to their high data bandwidth that facilitates high rates of data transmission. They are also used in medical diagnostics for imaging and testing. Additionally, they make easy detection of cancer cells at early stage thereby supporting the expansion of microwave devices market in healthcare industry. Microwave emitting hardware is being implemented in telecom network bands such as 4G. Moreover, microwave devices are being used in military devices, healthcare devices, navigation radars used for communication etc.
Amongst application, Medical Treatment segment is likely to witness highest share over the forecast period, owing to their optimum surface penetration. In addition, they also make easy detection of cancer cells at early stages. Asia Pacific will be the major revenue contributor to the Global Microwave Devices market throughout the forecast period, the growth in the region can be credited to growth in space activities along with augment in defense expenditure.
Some of the key players in the Global Microwave Devices Market include Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, General Dynamics Corporation, MACOM Technology Solutions, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., Toshiba Electron Tubes and Devices Co.,Ltd., CPI International, Inc., Microsemi Corporation, Analog Devices, Inc., Qorvo, Inc., L3 Technologies, Inc. and Thales Group.
• Passive Microwave Devices
• Active Microwave Devices
• Tube Microwave Devices
• Semi-Conductor Microwave Device
Band Frequencies Covered:
• Other Band Frequencies
• Space & Communication
• Radar signals
• Medical Treatment
• Satellite Communication
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.