Mid-infrared Lasers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mid-infrared Lasers Market is accounted for $590.00 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,832.00 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as rising demand from health care, environment monitoring & communication sectors and various advancements in the technology sector are propelling the market growth. However, due to the use of cryogenics in their cooling operations, the weight of IR lasers becomes quite heavy and this is limiting the market growth. In the future, increase in implementation of mid IR lasers in the health care sector is predictable to propel demand for them.
Mid infrared rays are electromagnetic radiations in the non visible spectrum of white light, which range from 5 to (25-40) microns. Lasers in this range are used for eye treatments, which release radiations that are safe for eyes, where light is largely absorbed by the cornea and lens, without reaching the retina. Therefore, the mid infrared light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation is the type of laser that operates in the infrared region concentrating light at a single point.
Amongst End User, Healthcare segment accounted held significant market share during the forecast period. Usage of mid-IR laser in dentistry is one of the most popular applications. In addition, the traditional surgery for removing tissues is now being replaced by laser surgery. It helps to reduce scars on the tissues. By geography, Asia Pacific is one of the major hubs for industrial and manufacturing industries. However, these industries emit a large amount of hazardous pollutants. Mid-infrared lasers are used in applications such as air quality monitoring, emission monitoring and leak detectors among others. This factor is also expected to offer lucrative expansion opportunities for the market across different parts of Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in Mid-infrared Lasers market include Alpes Lasers S.A., IMRA America Inc., Spectra-Physics, Quantronix Corporation, Ekspla, Time-Bandwidth Products AG, Menlo Systems GmbH, Toptica Photonics AG, Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd., NKT Photonics, RP Photonics Consulting GmbH., AMS Technologies AG, Boston Electronics Corporation, Eluxi Ltd., Hamamatsu Photonics Kk, EQ Photonics Gmbh, Frankfurt Laser Co., Genia Photonics Inc., IPG Photonics Corp. and Quanta System Spa.
• Free Electron Based Mid-IR Laser
• Gas Laser
• Non-linear Frequency Mid-IR laser
• Semiconductor Laser
• Solid State Laser
• CO2 laser
• Liquid Handling Workstations
• Microplate Reagent Dispenser
• Microplate Washers
• Other Types
Wavelength Types Covered:
• Broadband Mid-IR Lasers
• Tunable Mid-IR Lasers
• Fixed Mid-IR Lasers
• Remote Sensing
• Noninvasive Medical Diagnostics
• Laser Scalpel
• Free Space Communication
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.