Mid-Revenue Cycle Management/Clinical Documentation Improvement - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mid-Revenue Cycle Management/Clinical Documentation Improvement Market is accounted for $2.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.0 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Rising healthcare expenditure, increasing need to manage increasing unstructured healthcare data and declining reimbursements are some of the factors driving the market growth in this region. However, data security & privacy concern is restraining the market.
Based on product & service, Solutions segment has witnessed the significant growth during the forecast period owing to a highly lucrative manner of improving revenue cycle productivity, as they assist in eliminating coding errors allied with manual coding practices and help streamline the workflow surrounded by the healthcare organization. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to the improving healthcare infrastructure and the increasing healthcare insurance coverage and medical tourism.
Some of the key players profiled in the Mid-Revenue Cycle Management/Clinical Documentation Improvement Market include 3M Company, Dolbey Systems, Nthrive, Inc., Vitalware, LLC., Cerner Corporation, Craneware, Chartwise Medical Systems, Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., Optum, Inc and Streamline Health Solutions, LLC.
Product & Services Covered:
• Consulting Services
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Payers
• Healthcare Providers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.