MIL-DTL-81714 Series II Connectors Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Application (Combat Systems and Weaponry, Aircraft Lighting, UGV), End User (Weaponry Manufacturers, UAV Manufacturers) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global MIL-DTL-81714 Series II Connectors Market is accounted for $35,640.79 thousand in 2020 and is expected to reach $84,533.49 thousand by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Increasing yearly government budgets for national security, heavy adoption of military unmanned aerial vehicles and advanced state-of-the-art combat aircrafts are driving the market growth. However, disruption in the supply chain of military electronics components is hampering the growth of the market.
The MIL-DTL-81714 Series II connectors are designed to withstand in harsh environmental conditions and made with military grade electronic components. They are offered according to the preference of an end user in standard size as well as custom build.
Based on the application, the unmanned aerial vehicle segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the heavy adoption of military unmanned aerial vehicles across the world and various governments of emerging countries are spending significantly for the procurement of advanced the advanced UAVs.
By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period due to the highest rate of adoption of advanced technologies and favorable government policies to boost innovation and strengthen infrastructure increases the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the MIL-DTL-81714 Series II Connectors Market include Amphenol PCD, DME Interconnect, Daniels Manufacturing Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd and SOURIAU SAS.
• Combat Systems and Weaponry
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
• Aircraft Lighting
• Unmanned Ground Vehicle
End Users Covered:
• Weaponry Manufacturers
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Manufacturers
• Combat System Integrators
• Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Service Providers
• Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Manufacturers
• Aircraft Manufacturers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.