Mold Inhibitors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mold Inhibitors Market is accounted for $1.33 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.35 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5%. Factors such as growing demand from the consumers for the extended shelf life of food, increasing awareness of health effects caused due to molds stimulates are fueling the market growth. However, the high cost of raw materials and frequent changes across regions are a hindrance for the growth of the market. In addition change in the eating pattern, the rising demand for food products like beverages, confectionery acts as growth opportunities for the market.
Mold inhibitors are the additives which are used to reduce contamination and avoid mold growth on the surface. In other words, these are the chemicals helps to safeguard the growth of molds on a variety of surfaces and food products. Mold-cleaning agents deliberate to eradicate mold growth comprise inhibitors protect to keep mold from returning to the cleaned surface.
Based on the source, the animal segment fuels the market share during the forecast period. Economical price and ease of handling have uplifted the demand for plant-derived mold inhibitors. By geography, North America region is anticipated to grow owing to high usage of mold inhibitors in animal feed, food industry, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and others. The U.S. is the fuelling consumer for mold inhibitors.
Some of the key players in Mold Inhibitors market include E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Eastman Chemical Company, Hawkins Watts Limited, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Handary S.A., BASF SE, Niacet Corporation, Pacific Coast Chemicals, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, and Kemin Industries Inc.
• Micro Organism
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Animal feed
• Food Industry
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.