"Motion Control Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Type (Computerized Numeric Control, General Motion Control), System (Open Loop, Closed Loop), Product (PLC-Based, PC-Based) and By Geography "
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Motion Control Market is accounted for $15.19 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $21.60 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. An increase in acceptance of advanced and automated processes for factory automation, growing demand for industrial robots in manufacturing processes, and ease of use and incorporation of components within motion control systems are driving the market growth. However, an increase in labour costs, difficulty with the machine tools is hampering the growth of the market.
Motion control is measured as an important major technological base of industrial robots. To manage a machine’s process, it is significant that the object’s position is measured precisely. Response comparison of the definite position and the target is a normal step for executing a motion control system. These evaluation origins an error signal that can be used for correcting the system thus providing accurate and repeatable results.
Based on the system, the closed loop segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period. As the acceptance of closed-loop systems is high as the process is automated, and no human interference is necessary. A closed-loop system can automatically adjust the systems’ inputs, progress the stability of a system, reduce system sensitivity, increase robustness, and generate a reliable system without human intervention.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period. The main reason is that the whole province is either highly industrialized or is industrializing promptly. The demand for motion control robots and other devices is high in the province because it has a large number of manufacturing companies, especially in the electronics industry. Asia-Pacific region needs motors that operate quickly and with complete accuracy.
Some of the key players profiled in the Motion Control Market include ABB Ltd, Fanuc Corporation, Microsoft Corporation Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Moog Inc, Parker-Hannifin Corp, Performance Motion Devices Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric S.E, Siemens AG, YASKAWA Electric Corporation.
• Computerized Numeric Control
• General Motion Control
• Position Control Hardware
• Servo Drives
• Open Loop
• Closed Loop
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)-Based
• Personal Computer (PC)-Based
• Alternating Current (AC) Drives
• Alternating Current (AC) Motors
• Actuators & Mechanical Systems
• Electric Drives
• Motion Controllers
• Sensor & Feedback Devices
• Servo Motors
• Software & Services
• Electromechanical Actuation
• Conveyor System
• Material Handling Equipment
• Metal Cutting
• Metal Fabrication
• Metal Forming
• Slicing, Shearing, and Cutting
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Chemical Industry
• Discrete Manufacturing
• Food & Beverage
• Infrastructure & Utilities
• Metal & Machinery Manufacturing
• Oil & Gas
• Packaging & Labelling
• Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
• Plastic and Rubber
• Printing & Paper
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.