Mulch Film - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Mulch Film market is expected to grow from $3.30 billion in 2016 to reach $5.75 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 8.3%. Growing concern in agriculture regarding soil moisture had given rise to the demand for mulch films in the market. Increasing global population and subsequent demand for food coupled with factors affecting the soil moisture had fueled up the market. The difficulty in removing mulch films from the priceless fertile land with causing pollution is one of the factor affecting the market.
LLDPE followed by LDPE segment dominate the market in terms of revenue on account of its widely favorable machanical and chemical resistance properties coupled with its economical context. Black mulch segment is estimated to dominate the product type market, attributing to its high end agricultural use in the farming. Asia Pacific market is estimated to dominate the market over high acceptance of agricultural technology in this region coupled with high food demand.
Some of the key players in the Mulch Film market include BASF SE, Ab Rani PLAst Oy, AEP Industries Inc., Al-Pack Enterprises Ltd, Armando Alvarez, Berry Plastics Corporation, British Polythene Industries PLC, Eastman Chemical Company, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, NatureWorks LLC, Novamont S.p.A., RKW Agri Gmbh & Co., The DOW Chemical Company and Tilak Polypack Pvt. Ltd.
Plastic Types Covered:
• EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate)
• HDPE (High-Density polyethylene)
• LDPE (Low-Density polyethylene)
• LLDPE (Linear Low-density polyethylene)
• PHA (Poly hydroxyalkanoates)
• PLA (Polylactic Acid)
• Others Plastic Types
Product Types Covered:
• Black Mulch
• Colored Mulch
• Degradable Mulch
• Other Types
• Agricultural Farms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.