Nematicides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nematicides market is expected to grow from $1.19 billion in 2016 to reach $1.62 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.5%. Increasing focus on soil health, growing investments in research & development, and raising market for bionematicides are some of the major factors boosting the market growth. On the other hand, various environmental regulations among countries, high costs are the restraints limiting the market growth.
Fumigants nematicides segment is projected to command the global market with large market revenue due to huge adoption in vegetables & fruit crop production. Liquid form segment is expected witness higher CAGR during the forecast period. North America is accounted for the largest share in global nematicides market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to increasing agriculture sector led to adopt crop protection techniques.
Some of the key players in global nematicides market include BASF SE, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (Makhteshim-Agan), American Vanguard Corporaton, Bayer Cropscience AG, Bioworks Incorporated, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, FMC Corporation, Isagro Group Spa, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd., Monsanto Company, Nufarm Ltd, Syngenta AG, The DOW Chemical Company, UPL Limited, and Valent USA.
Nematicides Types Covered:
Form Types Covered:
• Liquid Form
• Granular or Powder Form
Method of Applications Covered:
• Seed Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.