Nerve Repair and Regeneration - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration market is accounted for $6.46 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $21.68 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are technological developments for nerve repair and regeneration and increase in healthcare expenses by government with sympathetic policies. However, be elevated price associated with the devices is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Nerve repair and regeneration (nrar) market is a technique which engage generation of latest neurons, glial cells, myelin, synapses and axons. It is a separation of neural tissue engineering. In nerve repair and regeneration, redevelopment or repair of nervous tissues, cellular products or cells is carried out.
By product, neurostimulation and neuromodulation devices segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to mounting incidence of peripheral nerve injuries, technological development in the field, and sympathetic reimbursement policies are expected to drive the growth of this market segment in the next five years. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to boost in number of patients suffering from chronic diseases, and increase in government initiatives for the development of healthcare services in the region.
Some of the key players in Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market include Abbott Laboratories, Axogen, Baxter, Boston Scientific, Integra Lifesciences, Livanova, Medtronic, Neuropace, Nevro, Nuvectra, Orthomed, Polyganics and Stryker.
• Neurostimulation and Neuromodulation Devices
• Nerve Grafting
• Neurostimulation and Neuromodulation Surgeries
• Direct Nerve Repair/Neurorrhaphy
• Stem Cell Therapy
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.